Become an Agent in 2 WEEKS!
Real Estate Course for $375 (includes R.E. Book)
We are pleased to bring you a fresh approach to teaching at the Bremis School of Real Estate.
Our classroom size is small and our style is personal, therefore you get personal attention and learn from more than 57 years of extensive selling experience.
At Bremis we will take you beyond the classroom.
We believe in also offer potential sales positions upon the completion of the course and the passing of the Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson or Broker Exam.
Salesperson Courses are offered on weekends only! (40 hours requirement course)
• Saturdays & Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• Class schedule can fluctuate depending on the holidays in the month. Class schedules are divided into two weekends (Sat. & Sun.) or two Saturdays and one Saturday & Sunday combo. Call our office for
specific course dates.
• Classes have an 8 person minimum.
Continuing Education (12 hours refresher course)
• Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Comprised of either a Saturday & Sunday combo or two consecutive Saturdays. Depending on the holidays in the month.
Fee: $99, no book needed (min. 5 people)
The State Exam consists of multiple-choice questions. A score of 70% is required to pass. The exam fee is $101.00, payable to the testing service on exam day.
The exam is given in Boston every Tuesday through Saturday, and Saturdays in Lowell, New Bedford and Springfield. Exam results and licenses are issued on the spot!
Payments for the Real Estate Course are either in money order, cashier’s check or cash. We do not accept payments in the form credit cards or personal checks (unless we receive your personal check a few weeks before the course).
For more information feel free to contact our office at (617)623-2500. All parties interested should register a week before the next scheduled course.
Bremis is an approved school by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for Teaching and Preparation for the Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson and Brokers Exam. Approved for 12 hour continuing education course.